Terms & Conditions
1. Weight, value and packing materials determine postage and packing charges. Charges for Northern Ireland, Outer areas of Scotland and offshore islands do vary. If there is a change in postage charges we will gain your authorisation prior to despatch.
2. Where the item is in stock, orders will normally be despatched via the fastest possible route. Delivery times will vary to overseas destinations, for UK deliveries we use TNT, UKMail and Royal Mail.
3. Where products with different availabilities have been ordered, you will be notified of those products that are out of stock and an estimated delivery date provided. Your order will then be despatched when all items are ready to avoid extra postage charges.
4. For special order items, (items that have to be made or shipped in) delivery times will be confirmed upon receipt of your order.
1. If you wish to return a product please send it with all original paperwork and a note stating your name, address and reason for return to:
RSM Motorsport Ltd
Whitelund Ind Est
2. In line with distance selling rules items can be returned within 7 days of delivery for a full refund of the product only. Postage costs will not be refunded.
3. If there is a problem with a product you receive please report this in the first 24 hours to enable prompt action.
4. Any items returned after the cooling off period, as they are no longer required will be charged a re-stocking fee of 15%.
5. If an item is incomplete or damaged we have the right to replace the product. The return postage is the responsibility of the buyer. Damaged goods need to be returned to us for a full inspection before a refund or replacement can be issued.
6. If an exchange is required the postage is the buyers responsibility and no postage charges incurred will be refunded.
7. All goods returned must be in a re-sellable condition, we are not obliged to accept goods for refund that are returned in an unacceptable state (i.e. ripped or missing packaging, fixings and items missing from the product, scratched, torn or stained goods).
8. All warranties vary depending on individual manufacturers specifications, if you require a warranty we will act on your behalf. We require proof of purchase, and the item often must be returned. If the manufacturer cannot provide a warranty we cannot be held responsible. Please be aware that some items with lifetime guarantee require you to register your purchase with the manufacturer to validate the warranty. If this procedure is not adhered to the manufacturer will not accept items returned under warranty.
9. For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
1. All money is taken at the checkout using HSBC secure fully integrated payment system. No card details are taken or kept by us.
2. All prices include VAT at 20%
3. New customers can only have their first order sent to the address where their card is registered. Multiple delivery addresses can be added thereafter.
4. We will confirm your order by e-mail within 24hours. Please note if you place an order after 5pm on Friday then the confirmation will be sent through on Monday morning excluding bank holidays.
5. If you would prefer to pay by cheque please make this payable to RSM Motorsport Ltd, all cheques must clear prior to goods being sent or specially ordered, and this will take 7 working days.
1. We reserve the right to cancel an order at any time; if money has been taken it will be fully refunded.
2. Some prices may change at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances. If you have ordered an item that is affected we will try to uphold the price advertised at the time of ordering, if this cannot be upheld we will notify you first.
3. Errors can occur, we will inform you of any mistakes before proceeding with your order.
4. Please check the item prior to signing upon delivery. If an item is damaged and has been signed for we may not be liable to give a refund.
5. All advice is purely indicative and the sole responsibility of ensuring the product is correct for the car and fits appropriately are the buyer’s full responsibility.
6. Parts provided should only be used for the intended purpose. Any use otherwise is at the buyers responsibility.
7. It is the buyer’s responsibility to retain the confidentiality of their account details. Any activity on that account will be considered genuine and orders will stand.
8. We keep all data in line with the data protection act, and your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
9. This returns policy does not affect you statutory rights.